Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam University (AUS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam University, Silchar – 788011|
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Department :Anthroplogy
- Eligibility: i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in Anthropology or any other subject of Social sciences. ii. Candidates must have cleared the ICMR –PGI National Eligibility Test/CSIR/UGC NET test NET UGC in Social Sciences. Desirable: i. Candidates having previous field work based knowledge on the issues of Tribal health/Indigenous knowledge of health care system. ii. Proficiency in computer and SPSS operation
- No.of Post: 1
- No.of Post: One
- Remuneration: Rs 17,6000/- per month. (Rs. 16,000/-+ 10%HRA)
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS)- Guest Faculties Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculties Vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Eligible Candidates may submit their bio data to the P.I. in soft copy ([email protected]) on or before 31/1/2015. Eligible candidates appearing in walk in interview will have to submit two hard copies of their Bio-data and the self attested photocopies of all testimonials at the time of interview. Walk in interview with all original certificates, mark-sheets, proof of experience if any, copies of publications etc at the Department of Anthropology of Assam University Diphu Campus, Diphu, Karbi Anglong, Assam
– 782462 on 3/02/2015 11:00 am.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AUS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017