Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT through recruitment notification – Assam University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed BA/MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/05/2015 at 12.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Assam University|
|Vacancy Name||FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Salary||NA(As per ICSSR project rules)|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||04/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Economics, Assam University, Silchar, Assam|
Detail of Assam University FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT||NA||BA/MA||NA(As per ICSSR project rules)||NA|
- A walk in Interview will be held on the 04.05.2015 at 12:30pm. in the Department of Economics for a Research/ Field Investigator and a Research Assistant for a project funded by the ICSSR titled “A Multiple Correspondence Analysis Approach to the Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty and logistic Regression Approach to Determine the Factors Influencing the Socioeconomic Status of Bodo People: A Case Study of Ualguri District, Bodoland” under the Project Directorship of Dr. Shrabanti Maity. The duration of the post of Research/ Field Investigator is 35 days and the duration of the post of Research Assistant is initially for a period of 8 months (can be extended till March 2016 depending on fund sanction).
- Essential Qualifications: Preference will be given to the candidates securing 55% and above marks in their M.A (50% for SC/ST/ PH). The candidate should have familiarity with research in the Economics.
- Date of interview: 04.05.2015 Time of Interview: 12:30pm
- Place of Interview: Department of Economics, Assam University, Silchar, Assam
- Salary: As per ICSSR project rules.
Selection Procedure for Assam University- FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT Post:
- Written Test on 04/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for FIELD INVESTIGATOR & RESEARCH ASSISTANT vacancy in Assam University:
A walk in Interview will be held on the 04.05.2015 at 12:30pm.Department of Economics, Assam University, Silchar, Assam
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/05/2015
VENUE :The candidate should report 30 minutes before the interview. The candidate should bring original documents, degrees of BA, MA grade sheets, relevant references and 3 photocopies of the grade sheets and degrees as well as three copies of their Curriculum Vitae. Interested candidate are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae to the email id: email@example.com.
The original documents, the Curriculum Vitae and the relevant references are to be submitted to the Selection Committee before the interview.