Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 17/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Life Science & Bioinformatics (Conference hall), Assam University, Silchar
Detail Of Assam University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in interview will be conducted for one (01) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India funded project titled “Molecular mechanisms underlying neurotoxicity of L-DOPA induced endogenous molecule in Parkinson’s disease – Effect of antioxidants”, in the Department of Life Science and Bioinformatics (Conference Hall), Assam University, Silchar on 02-12-2014 at 2.00 pm. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis for a period of 2 years (may be extended by 1 year) as per the regulation of Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and Assam University.
- Essential qualification: Master Degree in Life Science (Zoology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Neuroscience) or allied discipline from recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience in the field of Neuroscience.
- Fellowship will be given as per the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- Venue: Department of Life Science & Bioinformatics (Conference hall), Assam University, Silchar
- Date and time: 17/08/2015 at 2.00 pm.
Selection Procedure For Assam University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Assam University:
Dr. Anupom Borah Principal Investigator Department of Life Science & Bioinformatics Assam University, Silchar e-mail: [email protected](No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is temporary and coterminus with the project. The other terms and conditions prescribed for JRF by DBT, Government of India will be applicable)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Life Science & Bioinformatics (Conference hall), Assam University, Silchar
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016