Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar-788011
Detail Of Assam University Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for one position of Research Associate in a DST sponsored Indo-Australia joint project in collaboration with University of Canberra, and National Centre for Environmental Toxicology, University of Queensland, Australia, on “Biomonitoring of pesticides in rivers and streams vis-a-vis ecological services and functions” for a period of two years.
- Eligibility criteria of the candidate is Ph. D in Environmental Science / Chemistry/ Life Science/ / Botany / Zoology.
- Desirable qualifications are as follows: 1. Experience in pesticide residue analysis in water, sediment and biota. 2. Experience in biomonitoring of stream and rivers using Macroinvertebrates. 3. Evidence of publication in SCI indexed journals.
- Scale of pay- Rs. 36000 per month + HRA Rs 3600= Rs. 39600
- Candidate must be ready to undertake travel in the study area in India, and Australia for training.
Selection Procedure For Assam University – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 07/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Assam University:
The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. Interested candidates may communicate by email with PI/Co-PI. They can also directly appear in a walk in interview on 7th August, 2015, at 2 PM, at the Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar-788011 with three copies of biodata and essential documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Prof. Abhik Gupta (PI) [Email: [email protected]] Dr. Susmita Gupta (Co PI) [[email protected]] Dept. Of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar – 788011, Assam
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/08/2015
VENUE : Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar-788011
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017