Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Professor Department of Information Technology Assam University, Silchar-788011
Detail Of Assam University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview has been arranged on 27th, July, 2015 for Two (2) Junior Research Fellow position to work in a DietY, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India funded project entitled “Implementation and analysis of quantum key distribution protocol for network security ” in the Department of Information Technology, Assam University, Silchar. Candidates are requested to come with complete bio-data, original certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents from 10 AM onwards at the Date of Interview.
- Essential qualification: M.Sc. in Physics / B.Tech or M.Tech. in IT/CSE/ETC/allied discipline from any recognized University with at least 55 % marks.
- Emoluments: Rs.16,000/- per months
- Terms and conditions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. The other terms and conditions prescribed for JRF by a DietY, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, government of India will be applicable.
- Duration: Six Months
- The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Selection Procedure For Assam University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Assam University:
Date and Time of Walk In Interview: 27th July 2015 at 10 A.M. Principal Investigator Bhagaban Swain Assistant Professor Department of Information Technology Assam University, Silchar-788011 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/07/2015
VENUE : Assistant Professor Department of Information Technology Assam University, Silchar-788011
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017