Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculties through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculties. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculties
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of History, Assam University, Silchar
Detail Of Assam University Guest Faculties Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 03/09/2015 at 2:00 p.m. at the Department of History for engaging Four Guest faculties- 2 (UR), 1 (OBC) & 1 (SC) in the Department of History of this University.
- No of Post : 04 Posts
- Remuneration: Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Eligibility: Essential: i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point Scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii), candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
Selection Procedure For Assam University – Guest Faculties Post:
- Written Test on 03/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculties vacancy in Assam University:
Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with dully filled in prescribed application form and self attested copies of all the supporting documents. No TA/DA shall be paid for the candidates
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/09/2015
VENUE : Department of History, Assam University, Silchar
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017