Assam University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Assam University Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2015 DATED 06/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 10.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam University|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ASSAM UNIVERSITY, SILCHAR-788011,ASSAM|
Detail of Assam University Registrar Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Registrar||01||1. A Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. 2. (i) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/-and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. Or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. Or (iii) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.||37,400-67,000
+ GP Rs.
Selection Procedure for Assam University – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Assam University:
- The medium of instruction in the University is English.
- Candidates in service should submit application through proper channel or enclose “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”, from their present employer. However, an advance copy may be sent directly. Application received after stipulated date or incomplete will not be entertained and shall be rejected; no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Mere submission of application / satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for interview. University reserves the right to shortlist the applications and call for interview whenever interview is held. The University also reserves the right to reject the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment / selection process, if anything found false, tampered, fabricated or suppression of any information while registering the application and submitting the certificate/ testimonials.
- If there is any change in the address after submission of application, the candidates should in his/ her own interest arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the master’s level for the SC/ST category and to the physically and visually handicapped persons. Caste certificate from competent authority for SC, & ST candidates in the prescribed format have to be produced. PWD candidates claiming the benefits of reservations should submit a copy of Medical Certificate as specified in the disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- The application form should be written and signed by the candidate in his own handwriting only.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other purpose.
- The University reserves the right to postpone / cancel this recruitment exercise without assigning any reason.
- Candidates who will attend the interview for the post of Registrar will be reimbursed AC III tier train fare through shortest route. Bus fare shall be reimbursed only if there is no rail connectivity.
- Canvassing in favour of candidature both direct and indirect is strictly prohibited. Violation of this code of conduct will be treated as misconduct and will be brought to the notice of selection committee. The University reserves the right to cancel candidature of such candidates at any point of time if found in canvassing in any form.
- NB: (i) UR-Unreserved SC-Scheduled Caste. .Application fee: – Rs. 350.00 including OBC (SC, ST, PWD candidates shall have to pay Rs. 50/- as postal expenses. The filled in application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover super scribed with “Post applied for & Campus” with Advertisement no. etc to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar–788 011. Mode of Payment: Application fee has to be submitted through demand draft only drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Silchar (Branch Code 7061). Other mode of payment of application fee shall not be accepted.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form is: 10/02/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.01.2015
Assam University Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2015 DATED 06/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AUS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017