Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Investigator Job on or before 26/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Field Investigator
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : School of Health Systems Studies Tata Institute of Social Sciences V N Purav Marg Deonar Mumbai-400088
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Field Investigator Recruitment:
We are conducting a study to understand the knowledge and difficulties faced during menstruation and menstrual hygiene management (MHM), while girls are in school. We would like to understand the knowledge, attitudes/perceptions, beliefs, and practices with regard to menstrual hygiene management of girls at school, and their interaction with Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) facilities and conditions at the school. The study will gather information about MHM from school girls, boys, teachers, parents, and key stakeholders.
- We are looking for field investigators to conduct data collection activities in schools in the Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu, Sangli district of Maharashtra, and Janjgir Champa district of Chattisgarh.
- We require applicants who possess a Master’s degree in any social science or health related field for the position of Field Investigator, for a period of about 2 to 3 months.
- Applicants should be fluent in Tamil, Marathi, or Hindi. Local residents from above mentioned districts of Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, and Chattisgarh will be preferred.
- Remuneration: Salary will be Rs. 12,000 to 16,000 per month. TA / DA of up to Rs. 300 per day would be provided separately.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Field Investigator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Investigator Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) :
Last date for application: May 26, 2015 Interested candidates can send in your CV to the following email address: Dr. Nikita Surani : [email protected] Sharayu Shinde: [email protected] Chetan Patil : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/5/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017