National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National AIDS Research Institute (NARI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Technical Officer Job on or before 25/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Vacancy Name : Project Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE Plot No. 73,’G’ Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune‐411 026
Detail of National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
Application is invited for the following post under ‘CD4 EQAS Project’. This post is purely temporary and is to be filled on year to year basis for the duration of mentioned Project
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Technical Officer (Unreserved)||1||
M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualification and Experience
Two year experience in Immunological laboratory techniques, molecular biology candidates with experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is preferred.
|Rs. 25,000/- per month||Below 30 Years.|
Selection Procedure for National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) – Project Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Technical Officer Vacancy in National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) :
- To submit the applications in the format prescribed on the website, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- To provide email address and contact telephone number.
- To submit the attested copies of the supporting documents e.g. proof of age (S.S.C. Board Certificate), all educational qualifications/mark-sheets, degree certificates, experience letters, address proof (Copy of Ration Card / Passport/Driving License/ Bank Pass Book / Electricity, Telephone Bill / Leave and License Agreement Copy for rented house), proof for change of name (Gazette Copy) and proof of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) at the time of interview for verification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC should enclose the OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for appointment under Government of ndia (from the competent authority empowered to issue such certificate) at the time of interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel or enclose ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present ffice/employer along with the application.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of caste certificate issued by the competent authorities at the time of interview.
- Age is Relaxable by 5 years for Govt. servants and SC/ST and Physically handicapped Candidates and by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) subject to production of certificate issued from competent authorities at the time of interview.
- Woman candidates are exempted from payment of fees. The application must reach this office on or before 25/08/2015 along with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of Director, National AIDS Research Institute, 73, ‘G’ Block MIDC, Bhosari, P.B. 1895, Pune – 411026. Director In-Charge, NARI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be interviewed. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regard to selection shall be considered as a disqualification. Call letters will be sent to eligible candidates by email only. Candidate will not be entertained after the reporting time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/8/2015