National Institute of Public Finance and Policy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofAccounts Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for theAccounts Officer Job on or before 20.8.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
Vacancy Name :Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification :Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : o1 post
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-p/m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20.8.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area (Opp: JNU (East Gate) New Delhi – 110 067
Detail of National Institute of Public Finance and PolicyAccounts Officer Recruitment:
The duties of the Accounts Officer (who will also be DDO) include processing/ prechecking of bills presented, preparation and presentation of yearly budget of the Institute, budget monitoring, perform all accounting functions (including all statutory compliances) in compliance with the agreed auditing and accounting standards, compilation of accounts, responsible for preparation of balance sheet, investment planning of funds to maximize returns, audit, scrutiny of financial proposals relating to purchases etc. tendering of financial advice to the Head of the Institute etc. Perform such other financial functions as may be assigned to him/her by the Management.
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential qualifications for the post does not entitle the candidate to be considered/ called for interview.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can be downloaded from the website www.nipfp.org.in.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and be signed by self across.
- The candidates short-listed for test & interview will be informed by post. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may be attached with the application in support of the age, educational qualifications, experience etc. Admission to test/interview will be subject to production of all original documents and verification, thereof.
- Candidates should forward their applications through Proper Channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application directly. Advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding authority) is received, or a “No Objection Certificate” is produced from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/test of the candidates.
- Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years are to be forwarded, along with Part-C of the application, duly filled in by the forwarding authority.
- Educational qualifications/experience are relaxable in deserving cases by the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will be rejected.
- NIPFP reserves the right to fix the criteria for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- The decision of the Institute in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The application, complete in all respects, must be sent to Secretary, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opp: JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110 067, latest by 20.8.2015
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Public Finance and Policy -Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.8.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in National Institute of Public Finance and Policy :
NIPFP invites applications in the prescribed format from qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Accounts Officer [in the Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs.5400]. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20.8.2015 The details regarding Educational Qualifications, Experience and General Terms & Conditions along with prescribed format of application are available at NIPFP website : www:nipfp.org.in; NIPFP reserves its right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Refer Our advertisement in The Times of India on 31.7.2015. I. Accounts Officer – Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400) Post : 01 Age : Preferably 40 years Essential Qualifications: i) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce of a recognized university or its equivalent (ii) Five years’ experience in the field of commercial accounts in a supervisory position in an organization of repute, preferably in an educational or research organization, (iii) Experience in computerized accounts. Desirable : i) Master’s degree in commerce or qualified Chartered/Cost and Works Accountant Terms and Conditions for Deputationist a) Officers from Central/State Governments, Universities, Professional and Research/Educational Institutions and autonomous bodies; b) Holding analogous post on regular basis or ; c) With 5 years’ experience in the post in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600, PB-2 and possessing qualification and experience as prescribed.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.8.2015