Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. ADMN 01 /2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professors Job on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 118 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WARANGAL – 506 004, (T.S.) INDIA
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The National Institute of Technology, Warangal invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor in various departments.
|Assistant Professor (on contract)||None||Ph.D||PB-3 with Basic pay15,600/- + Grade Pay ₹6,000/- +7 Non compounded increments|
|Assistant Professor (on contract)||One year||Ph.D||PB-3 with Basic Pay ₹22,500/- +Grade Pay ₹7,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||3 years after Ph.D. or 6 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) after obtaining M.Tech. degree.||Ph.D||PB-3 with Basic Pay ₹30,000/- + Grade Pay ₹8,000/|
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate for interview call.
- Criteria for short-listing may vary from department to department.
- The number of vacancies advertised is merely an indication of existing vacancies or that are likely to arise. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the vacancies notified.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications / applications without necessary enclosures will summarily be rejected.
- The filled in application should be accompanied by application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal” payable at the State Bank of Hyderabad, N.I.T. Branch, Warangal – 506 004 or any Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.7. Candidates applying for more than one department / post have to submit separate sets of applications along with the requisite fee and enclosures
- Persons employed in any organization must apply through proper channel. However, an advance copy superscribed as “Advanced Copy” on the application form may be submitted before the last date.
- Candidates who are unable to attend the interview for being abroad may be considered in absentia. A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in advance. Such candidates if shortlisted may be interviewed through video conferencing.
- Candidates shall enclose at least three reference letters (one must be from Ph.D. guide or supervisor) on their official letter heads.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professors Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) :
- Completed applications must be received by the institute on or before 5.00 PM on 12-06-2015
- The institute is not responsible for any postal delays.
- Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the institute website. Candidates can download the same from the website www.nitw.ac.in
- Please mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. Separate applications are to be submitted for each Post and department.
- Application forms complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, list of publications, reprints/preprints of publications, a detailed research plan and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004.”
- Last date for receipt of Applications is 12-06-2015. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete application forms and applications without latest photograph, signature, DD, etc. will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. ADMN 01 /2015.