Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.AEJC/Advertisement/Cont. Trs/2015-2016 . Candidates who have completed M.Com / MBA Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teachers Job on or before 20.04.15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.27,500 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL NO- 1 ANUSHAKTINAGAR : MUMBAI -400094|
Detail of Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Teachers Recruitment:
It is proposed to conduct written test and interview for engaging teachers on Part Time contract basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2015-2016 in the following category.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Essential: (i) Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Com course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications
|Rs 27500/-||40 years|
Selection Procedure for Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)- Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.15.
- Selection involves two steps
- A written test in the concerned subject (s)
- Interview of the candidates’ short- listed on the basis of written test.
How to apply for Teachers Vacancy in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES):
- Candidates are requested to report at the venue of the written test 1 hour before the test time so as to enable us to verify the documents. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before 20.04.2015 at AEJC Office to avoid the last hour rush.
- The prescribed format may be downloaded from AEES website or can be collected from AEJC during office hours (10:00- 13:00).
- Candidates must submit separate applications for each post (if applying for more than one post) along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, address for correspondence with telephone /Mobile Nos. and e-mail Id ,if any, supported by relevant documents in original with a passport size photograph. A set of attested photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with each of the application.
- Candidates not bringing original certificates and mark sheets and attested photo copies of the same along with the filled in prescribed Performa of application will not be allowed for the written test.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written test and interview for the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.15
Reference: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.AEJC/Advertisement/Cont. Trs/2015-2016