Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: AECS-4/Advertisement/Contr.Trs/AECS/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teachers Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.27,500 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL NO- 1 ANUSHAKTINAGAR : MUMBAI -400094|
Detail of Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Teachers Recruitment:
It is proposed to conduct written test and interview for engaging teachers on Part Time Contract Basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2015-16. POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (Contract Basis)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|PGT (Chemistry)||1||(i) Two years Integrated Post Graduate . M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Masters Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: Chemistry/Bio Chemistry (ii) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University. (iii)Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications||RS. 27500/-||40 years|
|PGT(Biology)||1||(i) Two years Integrated Post Graduate M. Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Masters Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: Botany/Zoology/Life-Sci./Bio-Science/Genetics/Micro Biology/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio./ Plant Physiology provided they have studies Botany and Zoology at Graduation level (ii) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University (iii)Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications||RS. 27500/-||40 years|
Selection Procedure for Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)- Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- Selection involves two steps
- A written test in the concerned subject (s)
- Interview of the candidates’ short- listed on the basis of written test.
How to apply for Teachers Vacancy in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES):
- Candidates are requested to report at the venue of the written test 1 hour before the test time so as to enable us to verify the documents. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before 23.04.15 at AECS-4 office to avoid the last hour rush.
- The prescribed format may be downloaded from AEES website or can be collected from AECS-4 during office hours (10.00 hrs – 13.00 hrs)
- Candidates must submit separate applications for each post along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, address for correspondence with telephone/mobile numbers and e-mail ID, if any, supported by relevant documents, in original with a passport size photograph. A set of attested photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with each of the application.
- Candidates not bring original certificates and mark sheets and attested photo copies of the same along with the filled in prescribed proforma of application will not be allowed for the written test.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written test and interview for the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: AECS-4/Advertisement/Contr.Trs/AECS/2015-16/.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016