Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.AECS-1/CONT.STAFF./NOTIN/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed B.Ed, 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teachers Job on or before 24/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL NO- 1 ANUSHAKTINAGAR : MUMBAI -400094|
Detail of Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Teachers Recruitment:
It is proposed to conduct written test and interview for engaging primary teachers on Part Time contract basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2015-2016 as detailed below:
|Cat.No.||Primary Teacher (PRT)||Teaching Qualification as specified||Pay||Max.Age(as on 1.4.15)|
|1||PRT||Essential: (i) Class XII with English,Hindi,Maths,Science and Social Science.Commerce candidates not eligible. (ii) JBT/DEd after class XII or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/B.Ed Qualifying degree\ Diploma should be from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Desirable: Working knowledge of computer application||Rs.21250/-||30 years|
|2||PRT(Music)||Essential: (i)Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks Or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor’s Degree in music or equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. (ii) Competence to teach through English/Hindi medium Desirable: Working knowledge of computer application|
|3||Preparatory Teacher||(i) Class XII from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (ii) Full time Diploma in ECCED/NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (iii)English as a subject in Class XII is mandatory.|
Selection Procedure for Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)- Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teachers Vacancy in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES):
- Candidates are requested to report at the venue of the written test 1 hour before the test time so as to enable us to verify the documents. The eligiblecandidates may submit the applications on or before __04.15 at AECS- 1Office to avoid the last hour rush.
- The prescribed format may be downloaded from AEES website or can be collected from AECS-1 during office hours (10:00- 13:00).
- Candidates must submit separate applications for each post (if applying for more than one post) along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, address for correspondence with telephone /Mobile Nos. and e-mail Id ,if any, supported by relevant documents in original with a passport size photograph. A set of attested photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with each of the application.
- Candidates not bringing original certificates and mark sheets and attested photo copies of the same along with the filled in prescribed Performa of application will not be allowed for the written test.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written test and interview for the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.AECS-1/CONT.STAFF./NOTIN/2015-16/.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017