Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.AECS-5/F.8/Advertisement/Cont. Trs./2015-16/ . Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Lib/ B.Ed/ BCA/ B.Sc Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teachers Job on or before 25.04.15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.Lib/ B.Ed/ BCA/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Salary||Rs.26,250 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.04.15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL NO- 1 ANUSHAKTINAGAR : MUMBAI -400094|
Detail of Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Teachers Recruitment:
It is proposed to conduct written test and interview for engaging teachers on Part Time contract basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2015-2016.
- TGT (Computer Science) : B.E. in Computer Engineering / Science OR BCA / B Sc. with Computer Science/IT OR Graduate Degree in Science with ‘A’ level Diploma from DOEACC OR Class XII with 3 yrs. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering Teaching qualification is not essential.
- TGT (Art) : Essential: (i) 5 yrs. recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting /Sculpture/Graphic Art with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks OR equivalent recognized Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (ii) working knowledge of English and Hindi Desirable: Working knowledge of computer application, teaching qualification not essential
- TGT [P.E.T(Male&female)]: Essential Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Librarian : (i)Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50%aggregate marks. Or (ii)Graduate with a minimum 50%aggregate mark with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution. (iii) Working knowledge of Hindi & English Desirable: Working knowledge of computer application
Selection Procedure for Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)- Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.04.15.
- Selection involves two steps
- A written test in the concerned subject (s)
- Interview of the candidates’ short- listed on the basis of written test.
How to apply for Teachers Vacancy in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES):
- Candidates are requested to report at the venue of the written test 1 hour before the test time so as to enable us to verify the documents. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before 25.04.15 at AECS-5 Office to avoid the last hour rush.
- The prescribed format may be downloaded from AEES website(aees.gov.in) or can be collected from AECS-5 during office hours (10:00hrs- 13:00hrs).
- Candidates must submit application along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, address for correspondence with telephone /Mobile Nos. and e-mail Id ,if any, supported by relevant documents in original with a passport size photograph. A set of attested photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with each of the application. Candidates not bringing original certificates and mark sheets and attested photo copies of the same along with the filled in prescribed Performa of application will not be allowed for the written test.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written test and interview for the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.04.15
Reference: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.AECS-5/F.8/Advertisement/Cont. Trs./2015-16/
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016