On 17/08/2016, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) announced recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) planning to recruit Medical Officer post who have completed DNB, MS/MD. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 26/08/2016.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) proposes to Conduct Interview for Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 26/08/2016 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) on 26/08/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Education Requirement||DNB , MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 45,098/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||26/08/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MD/DNB (General Medicine) OR Equivalent|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 45,098/- Plus DA Admissible to SO/D (Medical Officer)|
|Age Limit: Not more than 50 years as on 01.08.2016|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 08.30 A.M|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidate should bring all original certificates (SLC, SSC, HSC, Degree, PG Degree, Marksheets, Internship) of educational qualifications, Registration and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 26/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Medical Officer ” on 26/08/2016.
- Place of the interview “Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094 . “
- Interview will be Starts from 10.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk In Date : 26/08/2016
VENUE: Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094