On 29/08/2016, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) announced recruitment notification for Senior Resident. Through this recruitment notification, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) planning to recruit Senior Resident post who have completed MBBS, Diploma, MD, DNB. Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 05/09/2016.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/09/2016 at 09.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) on 05/09/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, MS/MD, M.B.B.S, DNB pathology|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 18,750/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||05/09/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH), Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Resident Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Resident Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: MBBS Degree from recognized university with P.G./DNB qualification in respective specialty and the candidate must not have completed three years of S.R ship. If such candidates are not available in specialty, others without post graduate qualification but with 02 years of experience in concerned specialty may be considered. Registration of PG/Diploma in specialty with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.18750/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 years. for General. 40 years for SC/ST and 38 years for OBC candidates (as on date of interview)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH), Delhi|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Resident ” on 05/09/2016.
- Place of the interview “Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH), Delhi“
- Interview will be Starts from 09.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 05/09/2016
VENUE: Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital (BMH), Delhi