Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali).
Detail Of Post:
An walk in interview for the post of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project funded by a Wellcome-Trust/DBT India Alliance Early Career Grant
- Title: Long-term Associative memory in C. elegans: Role of CREB-1 dependent genes
- This project is aimed towards understanding the role of CRH-1/CREB-1 in the C. elegans Nervous System. The project requires the selected candidate to be able to perform Behavioural, cell biological and Genetic experiments with C. elegans.
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 6 months.
- Emoluments: As per DST rule.
- Essential Qualifications: Indian National having an M.Sc.in any branch of Life Sciences with a good academic record (above 70% in the last degree), and having passed the NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) or GATE exams. The candidate should have at least 5-6 months of research experience in C. elegans Neurobiology and Genetics.
- Written Test on 27/06/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Please note that any candidates who has previously attended IISER Mohali for a JRF position in a C. elegans specific project in the last one year can be selected in absentia. Such candidates must meet all the essential qualifications mentioned above and send an email to the contact persons with their CV and NET or GATE results along with the title of the project they had previously applied for and the date of the previous interview. Contact person: Dr. Kavita Babu E-mail: [email protected]/or [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] Interview date: June 27th, 2016 (between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 27/06/2016
VENUE : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali), Mohali