On 31/08/2016, Indian Navy announced recruitment notification for Senior Secondary Officers. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Navy planning to recruit Senior Secondary Officers post who have completed 12th. Indian Navy is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Secondary Officers. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 09/09/2016.
Indian Navy proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Secondary Officers post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 09/09/2016 at 07.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Navy on 09/09/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Secondary Officers|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||09/09/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) Mumbai- 400 095|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Secondary Officers Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Secondary Officers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Secondary Officers|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.|
|Pay Scale:Not mentioned|
|Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Procedure: List of Documents. The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:- Original and one self attested copy of Matriculation certificate. Original and one self attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate. Original and one self attested copy of NCC certificates, if any. One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed. Original and one self attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate. Seven recent colour pass port size photographs. Eligible candidates are to report at 0700 hrs at following place:- REPORT AT 0700 HRS ON 09 SEPTEMBER 2016 Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) Mumbai- 400 095|
|Venue: Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) Mumbai- 400 095|
|Walk-In-Time: 07.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 09/09/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test. Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examinatio
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Secondary Officers ” on 09/09/2016.
- Place of the interview “Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) Mumbai- 400 095“
- Interview will be Starts from 07.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 09/09/2016
VENUE: Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) Mumbai- 400 095