Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professional Service Representative through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Professional Service Representative. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/07/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Detail Of Post:
- No of Post : 13 Posts
- For the post of Professional Sales Representative / Medical Representative, the candidates should be a graduate in Pharmacy/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts and should have minimum one year experience in selling Pharma Products in any pharmaceutical company. Marketing experience in Private Hospitals/ Corporate Hospitals / Nursing Homes/ Govt Hospitals/ Institutions will have an added advantage.
- Candidate should be prepared to travel extensively in his given head quarter. Age should be around 26 years for general candidates (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- We offer consolidated salary upto Rs. 13,000/- per month during probationary period, plus TA/DA and incentives and after confirmation of service, salary will be around Rs. 17,000/- per month plus TA/DA and incentives. Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates. The Candidates working in Govt. Depts./ Public Sector undertakings are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Written Test on 06/07/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates can attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW at KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., Nirman Bhavan, Opposite to Orion Mall, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010 Ph: 080 2357 1590 on 06/07/2016 between 9.00a.m. & 1.30 p.m. with detailed resume, previous month salary slip, Sales target Vs Achievement details, other testimonials, credentials and performance certificates, if any. The candidates are advised to download the Application for Employment here and the filled-in application has to be brought at the time of attending walk-in interview. The candidates have to produce all the originals and one set of copy in respect of qualification, experience & caste certificate at the time of walk-in interview. TA will be reimbursed for shortest route by second-class rail fare only for the eligible candidates, who fulfill the above required criteria, on production of original train tickets.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 06/07/2016
VENUE : KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., Nirman Bhavan, Opposite to Orion Mall, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010