On 23/7/2016, Kurukshetra University announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Kurukshetra University planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc . Kurukshetra University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 30/7/2016.
Kurukshetra University proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kurukshetra University on 30/7/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||30/7/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Kurukshetra University , Kurukshetra|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc., Physics/ Applied Physics/ Material Science (Candidate who has qualified NET/ GATE will be preferred.)|
|Title of the Project : Synthesis and characterization of graphene decorated with noble metal nanoparticles for electrochemical and optical sensors|
|Pay Scale: As per SERB-DST norms.|
|Duration : Three Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi to the Undersigned, Department of Physics, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119, Haryana.|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 a.m|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30/7/2016
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 30/7/2016.
- Place of the interview “Dr Suman Mahendia, (Principal Investigator), Department of Physics, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra -136119“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date 30/7/2016
VENUE: Dr Suman Mahendia, (Principal Investigator), Department of Physics, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra -136119