Axis Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of HR Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Axis Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the HR Executive Job on or before 30/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Axis Bank
Vacancy Name : HR Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs. 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Axis Bank , Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Detail of Axis Bank HR Executive Recruitment:
- Facilitating On boarding (Pre joining formalities, joining formalities up to Employee Id creation.)
- Timely handling of employee transfer, confirmation, lease accommodation, staff loan and other employee queries
- Timely completion of resignation process and statutory compliances.
- Prepare a hiring plan to meet the budgets
- Conduct the hiring process (sourcing, testing, interview, selection, offer making) as per the guidelines
- Identify Critical Positions and stakeholders for a differentiated approach in hiring
- To ensure seamless and timely resolution of employee queries and concerns
- To ensure timely generation of employee numbers, completion of Joining Formalities and Confirmation Processing for new joinees
- To ensure timely and error free processing of Resignation and F & F.
- To ensure that suitable Engagement Platforms are developed and executed
- To conduct Stay Conversations & Exit Interviews in the Circle
- To ensure that suitable Reward & Recognition platforms are identified and launched as per Business Requirements
- To Manage employee retention
- Driving HR processes/ initiatives as per the guidelines from Regional HR/ CO HR
- Ensure the right source mix aligned to the overall hiring strategy with emphasis on filling vacancies through internal sources
- To minimise consultant expenses through utilising cost effective source mix. Consultant cost to be 30% of the overall cost.
- To work upon HR Services to internal Customers so as to have NIL escalations and maximum satisfaction
- To take process improvement initiatives/ feedback to Regional HR/ CO HR Teams
- Salary: 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
- Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
- Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
- Role:HR Executive
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
- PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Axis Bank Limited At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further. Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.
Selection Procedure for Axis Bank – HR Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for HR Executive Vacancy in Axis Bank :
Last Date FReceipt of Application 30/8/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/8/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016