Axis Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Client Relationship Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Axis Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Client Relationship Manager Job on or before 09/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Axis Bank
Vacancy Name : Client Relationship Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Axis Bank, Across India
Detail of Axis Bank Client Relationship Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Send me Jobs like this Business Banking RM is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to meet the requirements of the corporate clients and ensure value added customer service. He/ she is responsible for acquisition of new to bank Corporate relationships. He/ She is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via building up balances in new accounts & deepening in the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Cash Management Services – CMS , Corporate Forex, SME , Business Loans & Agri products. He/ She is expected to be abreast on the Developments in political & economic scenario that might impact his/ her clients business & in turn impact bank’s per account profitability. He/ She also needs to be aware of the competitor products & pricing. He/ She provides business solutions to the client after conducting a proper need analysis of the client’s business requirement . BBRM also generates new sales leads for corporate customers through referrals from existing clients. He/ She is also involved in increasing customer engagement & stickiness with the bank by cross – selling bank’s corporate products like SME Loans, RAC, Agri Loans, Corporate D MAT Accounts, Tax payments, Corporate Forex, etc. to the existing and new clients. The Business Banking RM solely deals with corporate customers. While the customer account does not change, decision makers within the customer might change. Therefore, this role demands continual effort in building relationships with every new decision maker. Additionally, there is a high degree of diversity in terms of the nature and volume of the business. Success of this role therefore requires an expertise in handling multiple and diverse business needs and ability to bring out comparative advantage of the banks products.
- Salary:INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
- Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
- Role Category:Channel Sales
- Role:Client Relationship Manager
- Desired Candidate Profile Education- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, Marketing Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required Candidates have experience in banking and financial sector experience will be added advantage. Fresher -Upto 26 yrs Experienced -Upto 30 yrs. To acquire, develop and strengthen the corporate relationships. Manage and develop relationships with new and existing customers through professional consultive financial analysis. Active sourcing and prospecting of corporate high value current account customers. Provide need based solutions to the corporate customer by way of collection & payment products. Offerings of customised solutions. Corporate cross sale by way of SME, Corporate FOREX, Corporate DEMAT etc. Ensure superior customer service
Selection Procedure for Axis Bank – Client Relationship Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Client Relationship Manager Vacancy in Axis Bank :
Last Date Receipt ofg Application 09/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015