The candidate should be Graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their graduation and a consistent academic performance.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- ABYB Program will impart knowledge and skills in Core Banking, etiquette & grooming and enhanced communication skills
- The classroom sessions will be of 9 monthduration and Internship of 3 months can be at any Axis Bank branch/office across India
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/- per month during the internship towards their living expenses
- Assured employment with Axis Bank upon successful completion of the Program
- Gross Salary of Rs. 3.71 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and
- Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials . Break-up of the same is given in Stipend & Salary section)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any graduates
Company Name : Axis Bank
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established.
Axis Bank is now the third largest Private Sector bank of the country. The Bank has a very wide network of more than 1600 branches (including 169 Service Branches/CPCs as on 30th June, 2012).
The Bank has a network of over 10000 ATMs (as on 30th June, 2012) providing 24 hrs a day banking convenience to its customers.
This is one of the largest ATM networks in the country. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Axis Bank|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017