B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAUNIV) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Associate with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name : B.S. Abdur Rahman University(BSAUNIV)
Posts : Project Fellow/ Associate
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellow/ Associate:
Application on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates with detailed bio-data, E-mail ID, mobile number, supported by duly attested copies of certificates and a self-addressed Rs. 5/ stamped envelope may be forwarded to the following address for a temporary research position in a UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research supported research project initially for a period of one year, extendable for another two years. Short listed applicants will be invited for interview at B S Abdur Rahman University. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Please mention Project Fellow/Associate UGC-DAE on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Title: “The Effect of Al on TiAlN, CrAlN and ZrAlN coating using RF powered Magnetron Sputtering”
- Duration of the project : 3 Years (Initially for one year and Extendable up to Three Years)
- Position available : One (Project Fellow/Associate)
- For Project Fellow Qualifications: 2nd class M.Sc. in physics/Chemistry/ Materials Science with minimum 55% marks (or) 1st class B.E./ B.Tech degree (OR)
- For Project Associate Qualifications: M.Sc. in physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science with UGC-CSIR NET qualification / GATE (or) M.E./ M.Tech. with minimum 55% marks. GATE is not a mandatory condition.
- Salary : Rs.14,000 – Rs.16,000/-pm
How to apply:
Last Date for application : 28-11-2014. Address for sending the application: The Registrar, B S Abdur Rahman University, Vandalur, Chennai – 600 048, India Issuing Date: 06-11-2014. Issuing Authority:The Registrar, B S AbdurRahman University, Chennai-48.or mail to [email protected] [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BSAUNIV|