Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) invites application for the recruitment of Lecturer & More Vacancies with MBBS, MD, MSc holders
Company name :Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Posts :Lecturer & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS, MD, MSc
Salary : Rs. 10,000-67000 /- p.m
No of Post : 100
Last date to apply : 11 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Lecturer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited on or before 11.11.2014 from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular/Adhoc/Contract basis in the University office/ constituent colleges of the University: GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
- Associate Professor-12(Blood Bank-01, General Medicine-2, Psychiatry-1, Paediatrics-2, General Surgery-2, Plastic Surgery-1, Radio-diagnosis-2, Nuclear Medicine-1)
- Assoc.Prof/Asstt Professor-11( Neurosurgery-1, Obst.&Gynae-2, Radiodiagnosis-1, Neuroanasthesia-1, Bio-Chemistry-1, Anesthesia-1, Urology-1, Nuclear Medicine-1)
- Senior Resident (Nuclear Medicine)-1 & All Clinical Departments
- Tutor (Bio-Chemistry)-1
- Staff Nurse – 50,
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technician-03 ,
- Non Invasive Cardiology Assistant-02,
- Technical Assistant- 01
- Modeller-01 University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Faridkot
- Lab Technician -1 Advanced Cancer Diagnostic Treatment & Research Centre, Bathinda
- Associate Professor -2 (Anesthesia – 1, Radiology-1)
- Assistant Professor- 1 ( Radiology-1)
- Assistant/Associate Professor- 1 ( Medicine-1)
- Tutor ( Radiotherapy Technology)-1 Institute of Nursing, University Regional Centre, Sri Goindwal Sahib, Tarn Taran
- Assistant Librarian -01 State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal
- Principal-1 University Library & Informatics Division, BFUHS,Faridkot
- Lecturer (Library & Information Science)-1 Drug De-addiction Centre Bathinda & Badal
- Assistant Professor – (Psychiatry) – 3, 19. Senior Resident – 3, 20. Medical Officer/House Surgeon-3 Application form, fee and other terms & conditions, visit University website:
- Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
- Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P 3 & 19. Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m
- Tutor (Bio-Chemistry) – Rs. 35,000/- p.m
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 10,000/- p.m GNM qualification, Rs. 12,500/- B.Sc.(N) qualification
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technician- Rs. 10300-34800+3600 G.P
- Non Invasive Cardiology Assistant- Rs. 12,500/- p.m
- Technical Assistant- Rs. 10,000/- p.m
- Modeller-10,000/- p.m
- Lab Technician- Rs. 12,500/- p.m
- Tutor (Radiotherapy Technology) – Rs. 35,000/- p.m
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 20,000/- p.m
- Principal – Rs. 15600-39100+7800 G.P +500 AA (consolidated salary Rs.55,000/-p.m)
- Lecturer (Library & Information Science)- Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P (consolidated salry Rs. 24,000/- p.m
- Medical Officer/House Surgeon – Rs. 35,000/- per
Qualification & Experience
- Staff Nurse Qualification: 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution, Three years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/Institution, Registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh, Preference will be given to the candidates possessing B.Sc.(N) qualification, Punjabi up to matric level 6. Cardiac Cath Lab
- Technician: BSc (Medical) from a recognized institution/University with four years experience in relevant field OR BSc (Cath Lab Technology) from a recognized institution/University with One year experience in relevant field 7. Non Invasive Cardiology Assistant – Graduation in any stream, worked under Cardiologist with three years experience in Medical College or recognized Medical Institute in Non Invasive Cardiology ( Echo, TMT, Holter)
- Technical Assistant – Qualification: 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Board/University/ Institution with Science, B.Sc(MLT) from recognized University/Institution, Two years experience in Blood Banking.
- Modeller- Bachelor in Fine Arts /Sculpturing recognized/Institution OR Matric with Five years Diploma in Commercial Arts/ Sculpture from recognized institution. OR 10+2 with degree in Commercial Arts/Sculpture from recognized Institution. Three years experience of working on modeling in an institution.
- Laboratory Technician Qualifications: B.Pharmacy, Punjabi upto Matric standard or its equivalent, Two years experience in the relevant field is required.Sr.No. 11 to 13 – As per MCI norms
- Tutor (Radiotherapy Technology) – M.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology from recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Librarian – Masters Degree in Library & Information Sciences or an equivalent Professional degree with at least 55% marks OR Master degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks with Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Sciences/ Documentation or an equivalence professional degree with al least 55% marks and Evidence or working with the latest information technology.
- Principal – As per INC norms
- Lecturer (Library & Information Sciences) – Masters Degree in Library & Information Sciences or an equivalent Professional degree with at least 55% marks
- Assistant Professor (psychiatry)- MD Psychiatry from recognized Instituions with three years experience as Senior Resident.
- Senior Resident – MD Psychiatry from recognized Institutions/DPM.
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized institutions.
General terms and conditions:
- The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under: i) For Sr.No. 1 to 4, 11 to 14, 16 to 20 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST) ii) For Sr.No. 5 to 10 & 15 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
- The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
- The applicants applying for the post mentioned Sr.No. 3 to 10,14 & 15, 19 & 20 should not be above 38 years of age on the last date of receipt of application form. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules. For Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, Principal, Lecturer upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees.
- The retired faculty below the age of 70 years (as per MCI/INC norms) may apply for the posts mentioned at serial no. 1 & 2, 11 to 13,16, 18 5 The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
- Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 11.11.2014 upto 05.00 PM.
- The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
- Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
- The post(s) can also be filled on adhoc/contract basis if need be.
- The candidate applying for the posts at Sr.No. 5 to 10 & 15,17 must have passed Punjabi Examination upto Matric level or its equivalent
- The post can be upgraded or downgraded if no suitable candidate as per experience and qualification is available.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BFUHS|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016