Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)conducting walkin drive for the recruitment of Senior / Junior Resident & More Vacancy with 10+2 Pass, Any Graduate educational background
Company name : Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)
Posts : Senior / Junior Resident & More Vacancy
Qualification : 10+2 Pass, Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.30000 – Rs.67000/- p.m
No of Openings : 37
Location : Punjab
Walk in Date : 24.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior / Junior Resident & More Vacancy :
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot is looking for appropriate, deserving and dynamic individuals to fill up the following vacancies on tenure/contract basis for its constituent college GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
Name of the Post & No Of Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor – Obst.& Gynae- 3
- Senior Resident – 18 ( General Medicine-2, Paediatrics-2, General Surgery-3, Plastic Surgery-2, Orthopaedics-1, Obst.& Gynae-3, Anesthesia-3, TB&Chest-2
- Junior Resident-12 ( Obst.&Gynae-4, Radiodiagnosis-2, Cardiology-2, Neurosurgery-2, Plastic Surgery-2
- Tutor – Anatomy-1, Community Medicine-1
- Lady Medical Officer-1 ( Community Medicine)
- Medical Record Officer-1 (contract basis)
Consolidated Salary :
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 37400-67000+8600 G.P (Rs. 70,000+5000HRA+1500AA consolidated)
- Senior Resident: Rs. 55,000 per month
- Junior Resident/Tutor /LMO Rs. 35,000 per month
- Medical Record Officer – Rs. 30,000/- per month
Qualifications & Experience:
- For posts at Sr.No. 1 to 5 as Per MCI norms
- For post at Sr.No. 6. 10+2 with science from recognized University/Institution/board. Bachelor’s degree in Medical Record Management. Having Knowledge of computer. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge in the relevant field.
General terms and conditions:
- The application fee will be accepted from the candidate on the same day as under: i) for the post 1 to 6 Rs 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
- Max Age limit: For Sr.No. 2 to 5 is 38 years, Sr.no.1 upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all State/Central Govt. employees and Sr.No.6 is 45 years . Relaxation in upper age limit as per Pb. Govt. rules.
- The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc
- Applicant must possess the requisite qualification & experience by the last date of receipt of application.
- Permanent Registration is required from Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- The term for the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor is three years.
- Candidates already in service must bring NOC from the present employer.
- The retired faculty below the age of 70 years (as per MCI norms) may apply for the posts mentioned at serial no. 1.
All eligible candidates are required to appear before Selection Committee on 24.9.2014 at 10.00 A.M. at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates. Proforma duly filled along with enclosures be submitted in Establishment Branch of the University Office.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 24.09.2014
Venue : Selection Committee on 24.9.2014 at 10.00 A.M. at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BFUHS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017