Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) – ADVT. NO.03/2015. Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Tutor & More Vacancies Job on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Vacancy Name||Tutor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, Diploma, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||87 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
Detail of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) – Tutor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited on or before 20/4/2015 upto 5.00P.M. from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular/Adhoc/Contract basis in the University office/ constituent colleges of the University: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Controller of Examinations; 1 GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
- Professor-13-Anatomy-1, Microbiology-1, Pharmacology-1, Dermatology, Venerelogy & Leprosy-1, Orthopaedics-1, General Surgery-2, E.N.T-1, Anesthesia-1, Nuclear Medicine-1, General Medicine-1, Peadiatric-1, Ophthalmology-1
- Associate Professor-12-Paediatrics-2, General Medicine-1, General Surgery-1, Community Medicine-1, Orthopaedics-1, Neurosurgery-1, Plastic Surgery-1, Psychiatry-1, Immuno-Haematology & Blood Transfusion-1, Radiodiagnosis-1,Nuclear Medicine-1
- Asstt Professor-11-General Medicine-1, Community Medicine-1, Neurosurgery-2, , Obst.&Gynae-2, Anesthesia-1, Nuclear Medicine-1, Gastro-Surgery-1, Radiodiagnosis-2
- Senior Resident-26- Gen Medicine-3, Gen. Surgery-5, Peadiatric-2, Anaesthesia-2, Eye-2, Psychiatry-2, Radiotherapy-2, Neurosurgery-2, Plastic Surgery-2, Radiodiadnosis-4
- Junior Resident – 10 – General Medicine-3, General Surgery-1, Orthopaedics-2, OBG-2, Paediatrics-2
- Tutor 9 – Community Medicine-4, Pathology-2, Forensic Medicine-1, ImmunoHaematology & Blood Trasfusion-1, Pharmacology-1
- L.M.O-1 – Lady Medical Officer-1 ( for Rural Training Health Centre)
- Dialysis Technician- 1 Advanced Cancer Diagnostic Treatment and Research Centre, Bathinda
- Associate Professor Radiotherapy-1, 11.Assistant Professor Radiology-1, 12. Medical Physicist-2
- Salary 1. Controller of Examinations : (to be decided later on) 2. Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+10000G.P 3. Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P 4. Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P 5. Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- per month 6 to 8. Junior Resident/LMO/Tutor – Rs. 35,000/- per month 9. Dialysis Technician- Rs. 10,000/- p.m. 12. Medical Physicist- 15600-39100+5400 G.P
- Qualification & Experience Sr.No. 1 i) MD/MS/MDS Degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College/ Institution. ii) Fifteen years (15) teaching experience in a recognized Medical/ Dental College/ Institution. Sr.No. 2 to 8, 10& 11– As per MCI norms 9. Dialysis Technician – i) 10+2 or equivalent with Science from recognized Board/ Institution ii) Diploma in Dialysis Technician from recognized Institution iii) Five years experience in relevant field in Govt./reputed recognized hospital iv ) Punjabi upto Matriculation level. 12. Medical Physicist (i) A post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognized University; (ii) A post M.Sc diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University; and (iii) An internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department OR (i) A basic degree in science from a recognized university, with physics as one of the main subjects; (ii) A post graduate degree in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University; and (iii) An internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
Selection Procedure for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) – Tutor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Tutor & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS):
The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under: i) For Sr.No. 1 to 8, 10 to 12 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST) ii) For Sr.No. 9 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts. Maximum age limit for Junior Resident/Tutor/LMO/Dialysis Technician/Medical Physicist is 37 years and for Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Controller of Examinations is upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules. No age bar for the candidates applying for the post of Senior Resident. The retired faculty below the age of 65 years (as per MCI norms) may apply for the posts mentioned at serial no. 2 & 4, 10, 11 The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 20/4/2015 upto 05.00 PM. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post. The post(s) can also be filled on adhoc/contract basis if need be. The post can be upgraded or downgraded if no suitable candidate as per experience and qualification is available. The candidates who has already applied for above mentioned posts at Sr.No. 1 to 3 in reference to Advt.No. 12/14, 1/15 & 2/15 and Sr.No. 10 in reference to Advt.No. 12/2014, Sr.No.11 in reference to Advt.no. 14/14 need not apply again. However, any additional information i.e qualification, fresh experience certificate etc may be sent to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot within the prescribed period.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.03/2015