Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) invites application for the recruitment of Research Assistants & More Vacancy with ME/M.Tech, MA(Economics), BSc(CS), B.Pharm, MSc educational background
Company name : Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU)
Posts : Research Assistants & More Vacancy
Qualification : ME/M.Tech, MA(Economics), BSc(CS), B.Pharm, MSc
Salary : Rs. 12,000-85,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 11
Location : Lucknow
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistants & More Vacancy:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for appointment under the DST-Centre for Policy Research at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow on temporary basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project (2014 – 17) based upon satisfactory performance.
|Sl No.||Positions||No. of vacancies||Monthly Pay/Emoluments|
|Research Scientist ( Biological/ Physical/Engineering Sciences Area)||1||Rs.85,000/-|
|Research Scientist (Econometrics/Statistics/Mathematics Area)||1||Rs.85,000/-|
|Post-doctoral Scholar (GIS)||1||Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA|
|Research Assistants||5||Rs. 18000/- + 20% HRA|
|Field-cum Technical Assistants||3||Rs. 12,000/-|
Details about Qualifications and Experience:
- For Sl. No. 1: PhD in Biological/Physical/Engineering Sciences with minimum 5 years of experience from a recognized reputed university. OR, M. Tech / M.E. with minimum 8 years of experience from a recognized reputed university.
- For Sl. No. 2: PhD in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/ Development Studies with minimum 5 years of experience from a recognized reputed university having experience of working with the communities.
- For both Sl No. 1 & 2: Evidence of high-quality published work in the areas of in Science Policy, R&D, Society and Development in any of the thematic disciplines of energy/climate/agriculture/ health/water. Some demonstrated scholarly and analytical familiarity with issues relating to S&T policy and innovation processes and systems highly desirable. Ability to synthesize scholarly literature required. Experience with quantitative data analysis and strong writing skills necessary.
- For Sl. No. 3: PhD in Biological/Physical/Engineering Sciences with working experience of Remote Sensing and GIS software, experience of integrating spatial and non-spatial data. Evidence of high-quality published work in the areas of energy/climate/agriculture/ health/water. Experience with quantitative data analysis and strong writing skills necessary.
- For Sl. No. 4: M.Sc/M.Tech in Environmental Sciences/Engineering, Natural Resources Management or other allied disciplines or M.A. in Economics/Planning/ Geography with preferably 2 years of field experience in the areas of energy/climate/agriculture/ health/water, strong data analysis/modelling and writing skills as evidenced by published work.
- For Sl. No. 5: Graduate in Science/Computer/Agriculture/Pharmacy with knowledge of computer applications, sampling, field work, and data collection.
How to apply:
- The candidate must submit the application in the given format with a covering letter with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, publications etc. by post to or through email in a single file by September 18 till 5:00 p.m. to the undersigned.
- The candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications are requested to appear for the interview which will be held during 25 – 26 September 2014. The Candidates must bring the original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Registrar DST- Centre for Policy Research Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Rae Bareli Road, Vidya Vihar Lucknow 226 025 (UP) E-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BBAU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016