Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University invites online application for the recruitment of Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor for Graduation/P.G./Ph.D/M.Sc./B.Sc holders
Company name : Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Posts : Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
Qualification : Graduation/P.G./Ph.D/M.Sc./B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 2,800-67,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 58
Location : Lucknow
Last date to apply : 25.07.2014
Details of Post :
Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
NAME OF THE POST : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Disciplines : For Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce, Education, Languages, Law, Journalism and Mass Communication including Computer Science
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES : i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in above sub-clauses (i) and (ii), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
NAME OF THE POST : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
- Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES : i. Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied/relevant disciplines. ii. 55% of the marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level. iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University / College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered books/journals and University developed -ISBN/ISSN list of journals hosted in the website of the concerned University. iv. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. v. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in the Regulations.
NAME OF THE POST : PROFESSOR
- Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES : A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research / policy papers in indexed / ISBN/ISSN numbered journals and/or ISBN/ISSN numbered books and the University developed ISBN/ISSN numbered list of journals/books hosted in the website of the concerned University. (ii) A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National Level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level; (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in the Regulations. OR B. An outstanding professional with established reputation in the relevant field who has made significant contribution to knowledge.
- Essential Qualification : For Management i. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC; OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body. ii. Ph. D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU. iii. A minimum of ten years’ experience of teaching / industry / research / professional out of which five years must be at the level of Reader or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree. OR iv. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential: 1. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC. OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body. 2. The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at national / International level as equivalent to Ph. D. and twelve years’ managerial experience in industry / profession of which at least eight years should be at least at a level comparable to that of Reader/Assistant Professor. v. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: i) Teaching, Teaching, research, and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; ii) Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and / or technical reports; iii) Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG / Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry; iv) Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and v) Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D consultancy and related activities.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested persons are required to submit on-line applications at University website www.bbau.ac.in. The last date for applying is 25th July, 2014. Online application fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.07.2014
Click here for More Details
Click here to apply
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016