Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. 1(36)/BJRMH/ESTT./JRS AD-HOC/15/4012. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT BABU JAGJIVAN RAM MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, JAHANGIR PURI, DELHI-110033
Detail of Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) Junior Resident Recruitment:
A walk in interview for appointment for the post of Junior Resident on ad-hoc for a period of 89 days extendable after completion of each 89 days with mandatory break of one day, up to a maximum period of One year, provided that the service rendered has been found to the satisfactory or Recruitment of Junior Residents Doctors on regular basis by Deptt. of H & FW, GNCT of Delhi, whichever is earlier, will be held in the Conference room of this hospital on 28 th July 2015 (Tuesday) between 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon. All eligible candidates who are interested for the same are requested to appear for the Walk-inInterview on the scheduled date and time with self-attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification. Registration shall be open between 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. No candidate shall be entertained after 12:00 noon.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JUNIOR RESIDENT [MBBS]||5||MBBS degree from recognized University/Institute. Candidate must have not completed one year Junior Residency from any Govt. Hospital.||Pay Band-3 plus GP Rs. 5400/- and other admissible allowances per month.||As on 28.07.2015 shall be 40 years for General candidates, 45 years in case of SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance of circular No. F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045, dated 10.06.2011 issued by Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.|
Selection Procedure for Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 28/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH):
- Internship:- The candidate having completed compulsory rotating internship earlier than 28/07/2013 shall not be eligible.
- Must have valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council.
- Appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable up to maximum of one year on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD on request from the doctor concerned.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate etc.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the Interview and will be offered residency only if fresh candidates for the post of Junior Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions (vide Circular No. F. 121/26/2010/H & FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011).
- There is no fee for appearing in the Interview.
- Reservation for PH candidates shall be as per rules of Govt. of India. 11. The candidates who have already submitted their applications in the office are also required to appear in the interview as per schedule.
- No. of vacant posts may vary.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to join immediately or maximum within 07 days of issue of the offer letter failing which the offer shall stand automatically cancelled. Hence, only those candidates who can join immediately need to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/7/2015
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT BABU JAGJIVAN RAM MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, JAHANGIR PURI, DELHI-110033
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. 1(36)/BJRMH/ESTT./JRS AD-HOC/15/4012.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017