Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 F.No. 1(47)/BJRMH/Estt./ JRs/2015/7024 Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 07
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital , Delhi
Detail Of Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
A walk in interview for appointment for the post of Junior Resident on ad-hoc basis for a period of 89 days extendable after completion of each 89 days with mandatory break of one day, up to a maximum period of One year, provided that the service rendered has been found to the satisfactory or Recruitment of Junior Residents Doctors on regular basis by Deptt. of H & FW, GNCT of Delhi, whichever is earlier, will be held in the Conference room of this hospital on 7th October 2015 (Wednesday) between 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
- Total No. of Vacant Posts : 07
- Qualifications:-MBBS degree from recognized University/Institute. Candidate must have not completed one year Junior Residency from any Govt. Hospital.
- Age Limit -As on 07.10.2015 shall be 40 years for General candidates, 45 years in case of
SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance of circular No. F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045, dated 10.06.2011 issued by Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Pay Scale:- Pay Band-3 plus GP Rs. 5400/- and other admissible allowances per month.
4. Internship:- The candidate having completed compulsory rotating internship before
07/10/2013 shall not be eligible.
- Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable up to maximum of one year on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD on request from the doctor concerned.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate etc.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the Interview and will be offered residency only if fresh candidates for the post of Junior Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provision.
- There is no fee for appearing in the Interview.
- Reservation for PH candidates shall be as per rules of Govt. of India.
- No. of vacant posts may vary
Selection Procedure For Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 07/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Resident vacancy in Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital:
All eligible candidates who are interested for the same are requested to appear for the Walk-in Interview on the scheduled date and time with self-attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
- F.No. 1(47)/BJRMH/Estt./ JRs/2015/
- All Medical Superintendents of Delhi Govt. Hospitals with the request to display the notice for walkin-interview on the notice board.
- Programmer, DHS, F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi with the request to upload the same on the website of Delhi Govt.
- All Notice Boards, BJRMH
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/10/2015
VENUE : Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital , Delhi
Reference: Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 – F.No. 1(47)/BJRMH/Estt./ JRs/2015/7024
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017