Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer, Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Officer, Officer Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie)
Vacancy Name : Junior Officer, Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie), Gurgaon
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) Junior Officer, Officer Recruitment:
- THE COMPANY Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Steel Barrel, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Tours & Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates, namely, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS] etc.
- OPENING The SBU Travel & Vacations is a major SBU of the Company & its team consists of handpicked professionals from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300 years in the Holiday Business. The Company has ambitious growth plans for the SBU. In pursuance of these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and an innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 years fixed term contract and the details of the position is as following –
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Minimum Experience (Years)||Age|
|Junior Officer/Officer[Sales & Operations]||1||Graduation Desired qualification Degree/ Diploma in tourism||3+ years for FTO-2 (Officer) 1+ year for FTO-1 (Jr. Officer)||35 years|
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) – Junior Officer, Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Officer, Officer Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) :
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?s ap-client=100#.
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- Once you have completed your application please send the system generated resume to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org. ( You need to have Adobe reader installed in your PC for this)
- In case of any difficulty please send your feedback by clicking on the link “Feedback” or write to email@example.com the description of your problem and your contact number
- Last date for submission of applications is 20th August, 2015.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions
Other General Terms & Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015