Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager on or before 08.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Bengaluru|
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Recruitment:
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit before tax of Rs. 220 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in the junior management level in SBU – Logistics Services as per details given below:
- Position Title Assistant Manager (E1) /Deputy Manager (E2) (Sales)
- SBU/Function & Location SBU : Logistics Services, Bengaluru
- Level & Grade Junior Management; Grade E1/E2
- Qualification The applicant must be a Graduate with MBA/Post Graduation in Management. Candidates with specialization in Sales/Supply Chain Management will be preferred.
- Indicative Job Description The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be:- 1. To generate business from assigned territory/market in line with Budget 2. Branch collections and reporting 3. Maintain database of customers and competitors 4. Compliance on all MIS reports/data maintenance and statutory requirements 5. Perform any other task that may be assigned from time to time. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive
- Experience Profile Candidates should have 1 year of post qualification relevant experience for Grade E1 and 3 years of post-qualification relevant experience for Grade E2 as on the date of notification. (Candidates with relevant experience in Logistics industry will be preferred.)
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 30 years.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING EJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: Proof of Age, Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (if applicable) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer. In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall e reimbursed.
- Out Station Candidates called for Interview for the post of Assistant Manager /Deputy Manager (Sales) shall be entitled for to & fro travel reimbursement limited to AC 3 tier rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hours on 25.03.2015 till 2359 hours on 08.04.2015.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 8 th April, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.04.2015