Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager on or before 14/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Vacancy Name :Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-46,500/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Chennai
Detail Of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager Recruitment:
THE COMPANY Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
CURRENT OPENINGS The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in the Junior Management level in SBU – Greases & Lubricants as per details given below:
- Position Title Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager [Brand Promotion & Communication]
- SBU/Function SBU – Greases & Lubricants, Chennai
- Level & Grade Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager; Junior Management; Executives’ Grade E1 / E2
- Qualification The applicant must be a Post Graduate or MBA in Marketing from an AICTE/ UGC recognized University/Institute.
- Indicative Job Description The candidate shall drive the vision, strategic planning and the marketing mix implementation of the Balmerol brand for Southern & Western Regions. For the above he/ she shall be accountable for the following: 1. Responsible to manage the brand, overseeing the retail & institutional performance and align the brand positioning and maximize the sales and profit contribution of the brand. 2. Responsible for communicating the products core mission and driving retail sales through merchandizing, training and innovative consumer engagement. 3. Implementing Consumer Marketing initiatives; to develop and successfully implement marketing initiatives and programmes for Balmerol focused brands, to develop and deploy compelling communication to consumers for the brand. 4. The incumbent shall be responsible to integrate the brand into strategic local activations, building awareness at the retail level and assisting sales team in effective communication consistent. 5. Responsible to build promotional opportunities and support programs at various channel levels and build a promotional plan and within the guidelines of the regional team. 6. Responsible to define the key metrics to measure the merchandising, communication deployment, Brand visibility, improve share of voice and share of expenditure. 7. The incumbent should conceptualize and execute local grassroots and in-store campaigns and identify large scale event activations to promote the brand 8. Engage and excite internal colleagues and external agencies to deliver brand activity on time and to a high standard. 9. The incumbent should participate in New Product Development and Product Management proactively.
- The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Experience Profile Should have relevant post-qualification experience of minimum 1 year for E1 and 3 years for E2. (Candidates with branding experience in Lube Industry would be preferred.)
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years.
- Salary : Rs.16,400-46,500/-pm
Selection Procedure For Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- All qualifications should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: Proof of Age, Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (if applicable) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer. In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed.
How To Apply For Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 14th October, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/10/2015