Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel] through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel] on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Vacancy Name : Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel]
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.2.8 Laks Per Annum
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Ahmedabad
Detail Of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel] Recruitment:
THE COMPANY Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed. Multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit of Rs.220 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Logistics Services, Steel Barrel, Industrial Packaging, Greases & Speciality Lubricants and Corporate Tours & Travel. It also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates, namely, Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field Services etc
OPENING SBU Travels & Vacations of the Company seeks to induct young talent on FIXED TERM ROLLING CONTRACT
BASIS for Ahmedabad office . The details of vacancies in the cadre are as follows:
- No. of Vacancies 1
- Position Title Junior Officer[Travel]
- SBU/ Function Travel & Vacations
- Place of Posting Ahmedabad
- Level & Grade Fixed Term Contract basis Grade : FTO1; FTO-2
- COMPENSATION Selected candidate for the above position will be placed on Fixed Term Rolling Contract Basis, pay starting around Rs.2.8 lakhs per annum on CTC basis (indicative). Pay would be fixed considering the Qualification and Experience as applicable to the Positions, as per Company Policy.
- Minimum Qualification Preferred Graduate, Diploma / Certificate in Travel & Tourism Knowledge of GDS [Global Distribution System]
- Indicative Job Description Responsible for providing support in handling day to day Travel Operations of the Branch Office which include itinerary preparations, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/ delivery of tickets to the clients. Generation / submission of bills to clients and to provide complaint free service to the customer. The above is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Experience profile 1 year in relevant field for FTO1; 3 years in relevant field for FTO2
- Maximum Age 35 years as on 13.05.2015
Selection Procedure For Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel] Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
PLEASE READ THE OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POSITIONS :
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the applicationform will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: a Proof of Age b Qualification (all marksheets & certificated) c Service certificate of past employment, proof of date of joining & continuity in present organization d Last salary certificate (if applicable) e Copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable) In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. Out Station Candidates called for Interview may be reimbursed to & fro rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 13 May 2015 till 2359 hrs on 27 May 2015.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
How To Apply For Junior Officer/ Officer [Travel] Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sapclient=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 27th May, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015