Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager/ Chief Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Manager/ Chief Manager on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Vacancy Name :Senior Manager/ Chief Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.29,100 – 58,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Chennai
Detail Of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Senior Manager/ Chief Manager Recruitment:
THE COMPANY Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed. Multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit of Rs.220 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Logistics Services, Steel Barrel, Industrial Packaging, Greases & Speciality Lubricants and Corporate Tours & Travel. It also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates, namely, Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field Services etc
CURRENT OPENINGS The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in the Middle Management level in SBU – Greases & Lubricants as per details given below
- Position Title Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [Industrial Marketing]
- SBU/Function SBU – Greases & Lubricants, Chennai
- Level & Grade Senior Manager/ Chief Manager; Middle Management; Executives’ Grade E4/E5
- Qualification The applicant must be Chemical/Mechanical Engineering Graduate from an UGC/ AICTE recognized University/Institute. Preference shall be given to candidates with MBA or PGDBM in Marketing/Sales.
- COMPENSATION : Rs.29100 – 58000/-pm. CTC shall include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Other Perks & Allowances, Performance Related Pay, encashment of earned leaves, Pension Scheme benefits, work related benefits and Retiral benefits as applicable. (Post-Retirement Medical Coverage Scheme is applicable to candidates who are 50 years of age or below as on date on which they come on the regular rolls of the Company. However, this condition shall not be applicable in case of candidates who join after resigning from any CPSE, provided the total of past service in the CPSE and future service in the company till the date of normal retirement is 10 years or more). Selected candidate for the above position will be placed in the appropriate Grade and Scales of Pay, and actual compensation package offered will depend on qualification, experience, etc. Deserving candidates can be paid higher compensation based on qualification & quality of experience.
- The key role and responsibilities will be to:- a. Achieve proper implementation of the sales and marketing strategy to achieve the annual budgeted volume for Industrial Segment in the region. b. Achieve monthly collection as per monthly collection plan and ensure adherence to credit policy. c. Achieve year-on-year growth of revenue from non-tender based business. d. Ensure enhanced accuracy of Depot-wise monthly sales plan and achieve zero short-supply, in close coordination with concerned Sales Officer, Supply Chain team & Unit Head e. Ensure timely submission and accuracy of various MIS, Reports as required from time to time. f. Achieve budgeted revenue from existing and new customers. g. Work in close coordination with Technical Services and OEM team for increase in OEM sales and sales of New Products &/or resolve product performance related complaints. h. Ensure proper depot management as per laid down procedures and rules i. Appointing and managing performance of channel partners, ensure effective communication & implementation of various incentive/ promotional schemes. j. Ensure compliance of all statutory and other necessary requirements(e.g., collecting Sales tax forms) k. Promoting BALMEROL brand through participation in technical meets/ industrial fairs / seminars etc. l. Lead the Industrial Sales Team including those under channel partner to increase BL’s footprint in the assigned market through effective countering of competition and implementing innovative promotional approach The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Experience Profile Should have relevant post-qualification experience of minimum 7 years for E4 & 9 years for E5 in Industrial Sales. Candidates with experience in Industrial Sales of Grease/Lubricants would be preferred
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years for Grade E4 and 40 years for Grade E5
Selection Procedure For Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Senior Manager/ Chief Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
PLEASE READ THE OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POSITIONS :
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the applicationform will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: a Proof of Age b Qualification (all marksheets & certificated) c Service certificate of past employment, proof of date of joining & continuity in present organization d Last salary certificate (if applicable) e Copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable) In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. Out Station Candidates called for Interview may be reimbursed to & fro rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 13 May 2015 till 2359 hrs on 27 May 2015.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
How To Apply For Senior Manager/ Chief Manager Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sapclient=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 27th May, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017