Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Officer Job on or before 19/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Vacancy Name : Junior Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job :19/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited , Bengaluru
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Junior Officer Recruitment:
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES The company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Logistics Services, Steel Barrel, Industrial Greases & Speciality Lubricants and Corporate Tours & Travel. It also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates, namely, Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field Services etc
- OPENING SBU Tours & Travel Services of the Company seeks to induct young talent on FIXED TERM ROLLING CONTRACTUAL BASIS for its Branch Office at Bengaluru and for its Implant office at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bengaluru [HAL] . The details of vacancy’s in the cadre is as follows:
- PERSON PROFILE No. of Vacancies 1 Position Title Junior Officer [Travel] SBU/ Function Travel & Vacations Place of Posting Implant Office at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd [HAL] , Bengaluru Level & Grade Fixed Term Contract basis Gr. FTO1 ; Gr.FTO2 Qualification Graduate in any discipline. Certificate/ Diploma Course in Travel & Tourism preferred Indicative Job Description Responsible for providing support in handling day to day Travel Operations of Implant offices at HAL which include itinerary preparations, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/ delivery of tickets to the clients. Generation / submission of bills to clients and to provide complaint free service to the customer. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Experience profile 1 yr for FTO1; 3 years for FTO2 Maximum Age 35 years as on 01.07.2015
- No. of Vacancies 1 Position Title Junior Officer [Travel] SBU/ Function Travel & Vacations Place of Posting Branch Office at Bengaluru. Level & Grade Fixed Term Contract basis Gr. FTO1 ; Gr.FTO2 Qualification Graduate in any discipline. Certificate/ Diploma Course in Travel & Tourism preferred Indicative Job Description Responsible for providing support in handling day to day Counter Operations including itinerary preparations, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/ delivery of tickets to the clients. Generation / submission of bills to clients and to provide complaint free service to the customer. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Experience profile 1 yr for FTO1; 3 years for FTO2 Maximum Age 35 years as on 01.07.2015
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Junior Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Officer Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited :
- Please register your self using the link given below: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100 After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 19.10.2015
- PLEASE READ THE OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POSITIONS 1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. 2. Incomplete applications, received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY. 3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained. 4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à- vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard. 5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management. 6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be. 7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. 8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates. 9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. 10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof. 11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary. 12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only. 13. The applicants must provide his/her correct & updated email address and mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be given through email only. 14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process. 15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates. 16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company. 17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company. 18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016