Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer (Industrial Marketing) Jamshedpur through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Officer (Industrial Marketing) Jamshedpur Job on or before 28/05/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Vacancy Name : Junior Officer (Industrial Marketing) Jamshedpur
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,000 to 22,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Jamshedpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/05/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Jamshedpur
Detail of Post
- Role – Junior Officer (Industrial Marketing) Jamshedpur
- No. of Vacancies – 1 (one) PwDs not eligible
- Minimum Qualification – Diploma Engg. (Mechanical /Chemical)
- Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (years) – 3 years (Candidates with experience in sales of lubes in institutional environment for more than 3 years would be preferred.
- Maximum Age – 35 years
- Scale of Pay and Compensation: – Rs. 9,000 to 22,000/- Per Month
- Eligibility Conditions – Only Indian Nationals, aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which she/he has applied. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be cancelled and if appointed, services shall be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. The cut-off date for reckoning Maximum Age Limit, Minimum Qualification and Minimum Post Qualification Experience shall be the date of Publication of Advertisement [where there are multiple dates of advertisement, it shall the be the earliest of such dates] i.e. 10.05.2016. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 10.05.2016 would remain same even if the last date for submission of online application / payment of fee is extended for administrative / technical reasons. The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification Experience. Exact percentage of marks upto 2 places of decimal should be mentioned for all Qualifications. E.g. 59.9% should NOT be rounded off to 60%. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. Over-Qualification of a candidate shall lead to rejection. Any Qualification of 2(two) years duration or more which is AICTE/ UGC approved/recognized shall be treated as over-qualification wherein it is obtained over and above the minimum specified qualification. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard. All qualifications, where applicable, should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities. Candidates, if asked, may be required to produce relevant certificate from Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC during the selection process as per the advice of the Company. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by AICTE/UGC post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice. (ix) Concealment of higher qualifications by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature. (x) Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system, if asked, may be required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage during the selection process as per the advice of the Company. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Application Fee: The prescribed Application Fees is Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) plus bank charges as may be applicable for all applicants, unless exempted under Clause – 12(iv). The Application Fees shall be payable through State Bank of India Challan in favour of Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. The Application Fees payable is INR 500 per application plus bank charges as may be applicable. In case a candidate applies for more than one position, she/ he shall have to submit Application Fees as many times. Applications not supported by Application Fees shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected. The application submitted for a position shall be considered for shortlisting only on credit of Application Fees in Balmer Lawrie account. The applicants only belonging to SC/ST/ PWD Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees. Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. For payment of Application Fees, SBI Challans shall be mailed to applicants in the registered email id. Submission of Application Fees in SBI branches shall start on 14.05.2016 and the last date for submission shall be 03.06.2016.
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- The mode of selection is through an All India Written Examination. The Company may conduct additional i.e. second level selection process viz. Case study, presentation, etc. as the Company may deem fit.
- The examination shall consist of a single paper of 2 hours estimated duration having objective type multiple choice questions, which shall be conducted through Pencil-Paper mode. Candidates shall be required to carry pen, pencil, eraser, sharpeners and other necessary stationary on their person on the date of the Written Examination.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form shall be called for the Written Test.
How to apply ?
The candidate shall be required to register himself/ herself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of his/ her profile, the candidate shall be required to apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. After successful submission of application, the candidate shall receive a mail in his registered email id with the application details and the SBI challan for submission of application fee. The candidate shall be required to take a print of the challan and deposit the application fee at any of the SBI Branches across the country. 2 copies of the challan i.e. the candidate and Company copy shall have to be retained with the applicant and the Company Copy shall be submitted at the time of the Written Test. Any query with regard to the application process may be sought by putting a feedback in the http://balmerlawrie.com/feedback link. Last date for submission of applications is 28th May, 2016. Any communication as regards extension of last date of application shall be published on the Company’s website only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2016