Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager (CSR) with MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma holders
Company name :Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie)
Posts :Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager (CSR)
Qualification : MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.16,400 – 50,500 /-p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager (CSR) :
- Position No. 1
- Position Title Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager (CSR)
- SBU/Function & Location Corporate Affairs Department, Kolkata
- Level & Grade Junior Management, Grade E1/E2/E3
- Qualification The applicant must be MBA/PG Degree/Diploma in Management or Business Administration. Candidates with specialization in Social Work/ Community Development/ Rural Development/ Public Administration will be preferred.
- Indicative Job Description The incumbent would be assisting the nodal person at the corporate level, whose overall responsibility will be to co-ordinate with all stakeholders, facilitating implementation of CSR plan of the Company. Her/his main role & responsibilities will be:- 1. To participate in planning, assessing and ensuring effective deployment and utilization of resources on day-to-day basis, reporting to the nodal person on regular basis. 2. The role holder must ensure alignment and compliance to various Govt. Guidelines, Global Compact Society and extant Company Policies on the matter. She /he would also handle all MIS/ Return submission and Reporting on CSR issues. 3. Assist the Nodal Authority in ensuring that the achievements in CSR are showcased at all levels in the right spirit and co-ordinate with Corporate Communication Department on such matters. 4. Assist the Nodal Authority in developing, refining and deploying policies/ practices in the domain, undertake periodic studies, audits, oversee effective implementation of plans and ensure transparent deployment of funds and other resources. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive
- Experience Profile Should have prior minimum post qualification relevant experience of 1 year for Grade E1, 3 years for Grade E2, and 5 years for Grade E3 as on the date of notification.
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years
How to apply:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted online or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#. Last date for submission of applications is 3 rd December, 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Balmer Lawrie|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016