Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Officer [Ticketing] with Graduation/ Diploma holders
Company name :Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited (Balmer Lawrie)
Posts :Junior Officer [Ticketing]
Qualification : Graduation/ Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :28.11.2014.
Details of Post :
Junior Officer [Ticketing]:
THE COMPANY :
Balmer Lawrie , a public sector Company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally anaged, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 Crores and a Profit of Rs. 220 Crores.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Graduation in Any stream with Certificate/ Diploma In Travel & Tourism
- Desired Qualification: MBA/IATA/UFTAA Diploma Holders with Knowledge of GDS Operations
- Experience : 1-3 Years [Essential] MBA = 1 Year ] Preferred Others=2-3 Years]
- Age : 35 Years
ROLE DESCRIPTION : The incumbent will be responsible for supervising Travel operations of the Branch, Growth of Business, Collection Management, General Administration and to achieve targeted sales with high customer satisfaction. The above are indicative and not exhaustive.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link : https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client-100#.
- After creation of your profile, please ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- Once you have completed your application please send the system generated resume to the mail id [email protected] [You need to have Adobe reader installed in your PC for this].
- In case of any difficulty please send your feedback by clicking on the link “Feedback”or write to [email protected] giving the description of your problem and your contact number.
- Last date for submission of applications is 28.11.2014.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in theapplication will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the Management.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received etc. and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through interview / Written Test / Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade Code & Compensation.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court Only.
- The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/Associates.
- Outsation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06.30 p.m. on the last date for submission of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :28.11.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Balmer Lawrie|