Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer [Travel] through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.COMcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Officer [Travel] on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
||Junior Officer [Travel]
|| Diploma/ Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Bengaluru
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Junior Officer [Travel] Recruitment:
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed. Multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit of Rs.220 crores.
- No. of Vacancies 2
- Position Title Junior Officer[Travel]
- SBU/ Function Travel & Vacations
- Place of Posting Bengaluru
- Level & Grade Fixed Term Contract basis Gr : FTO1; FTO-2
- Minimum Qualification Preferred Graduate in any discipline. Diploma / Certificate Course in Travel & Tourism Knowledge of GDS [Global Distribution System]
- Indicative Job Description Responsible for providing support in handling day to day Travel Operations of the Branch Office which include itinerary preparations, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/ delivery of tickets to the clients. Generation / submission of bills to clients and to provide complaint free service to the customer. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Experience profile 1 year in relevant field for FTO1; 3 years in relevant field for FTO2
- Maximum Age 35 years as on 01.01.2015
- COMPENSATION Selected candidate for the above position will be placed on Contract Basis considering the Qualification and Experience as applicable to the Positions as per Company Policy
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications, received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience is-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only. The applicants must provide his/her correct & updated email address andmobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be given through email only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Junior Officer [Travel] Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Officer [Travel] Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register yourself using the link given below: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100 After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of application is 21.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015