Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] from 10.02.2015 to 25.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation]|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25th February, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Kolkata.|
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] Recruitment:
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector Company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit before tax of Rs. 220 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
CURRENT OPENINGS The Company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in SBU – Travel & Vacations on Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis as per details given below:
- Position Title Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] SBU/Function & Location SBU – Travel & Vacations, Gurgaon
- Level & Grade Junior Management Level; Grade FTE-2 & FTE-3
- Qualification The applicant should be a Graduate. Candidates with full time Diploma in Travel & Tourism/ Diploma in Computer Application will be preferred. Preference will also be given to candidates with fair knowledge of web services and XML Structures and good communication skills.
- Indicative Job Description The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be:- 1. Co-ordination with API Support Team of GDS, LCC Airlines, Hotel, Car, Bus, Insurance, Payment Gateway. 2. Daily Monitoring of Corporate, SBT, Portal Inventory 3. Daily Monitoring of Invoicing and Cancellation Process 4. Co-ordination with BL T&V Operation and Call Centre 5. Co-ordination with BL T&V Commercial for Supplier Reconciliation 6. Co-ordination with BL T&V IT Development Team 7. Help Desk for Corporate Customer , SBT Customers, API Customers, Portal & Mobile App Consumers 8. Training to BL T&V Operation Team 9. Management and Monitoring of Corporate and Retail Deal Codes for Customers 10. Fare Master, Meal Master, Supplier Master, Customer Profile Data Management 11. Content Management for Portal and Mobile App The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Experience Profile Graduates should have post qualification experience of minimum 9 years for Grade FTE-2 and 12 years for Grade FTE-3. Professionally qualified** candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 3 years for Grade FTE-2 and 5 years for Grade FTE-3.
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25th February, 2015
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The applicants must clearly and correctly provide their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: Proof of Age, Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (if applicable)
- Out Station Candidates called for Interview for the post of Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] shall be entitled for to & fro travel reimbursement limited to AC 2 tier rail fare or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 0000 hours on 10.02.2015 till 2359 hours on 25.02.2015.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
How to apply for Deputy Manager / Manager [Implementation] Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Please register your self using the link given below: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100 After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 25th February 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25th February, 2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|