Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BBA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D) Job from 14/01/2015 to 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
||Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, 21, Netaji Subash Road, Kolkata -700 001, West Bengal
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D) Recruitment:
- Position Title Assistant Manager /Deputy Manager (Sales)
- SBU/Function & Location SBU – Logistics Infrastructure, Mumbai
- Level & Grade Junior Management; Grade E1/E2
- Qualification The applicant must be a Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Sales/Marketing/Logistics will be preferred.
- Indicative Job Description The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be:- 1. To generate business from assigned market in line with Budget 2. To add new Shipping lines, CHAs and importers 3. To maintain database of customers and undertake cold calling to induce growth 4. Keep track of competition and recommend appropriate intervention to counter competition, retain and enhance market share 5. Compliance on all MIS reports/data maintenance and statutory requirements 6. Perform any other task that may be assigned from time to time The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive
- Experience Profile Candidates should have 1 year of post qualification relevant experience for Grade E1 and 3 years of post qualification relevant experience for Grade E2 as on the date of notification. (Candidates with relevant sales/marketing experience in Logistics industry will be preferred.)
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 30 years.
- Salary : Rs.16,400 – Rs.46,500/-pm
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (R&D) in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted online or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website between 00:00 hours on 14.01.2015 till 23:59 hours on 28.01.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015