Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited invites application for the recruitment of Director (Services Business) with PG degree/ Diploma/ Graduate holders
Company name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Posts : Director (Services Business)
Qualification : PG degree/ Diploma/ Graduate
Salary : Rs. 65,000—75,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
Details of Post :
Director (Services Business)
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director(Services Business), Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited (BLC) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.65,000-75,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job
description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 07th October, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited (BLC) a subsidiary of IBP Co. Ltd., and in terms of schemes of arrangement between IBP and Balmer Lawrie Investment Ltd.(BLIL), Balmer Lawrie became a subsidiary of BLIL and was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 is a multi product, multi location diversified business conglomerate operating through its various Strategic Business Units (SBUs) and
Joint Venture Companies. The company is engaged in manufacturing of barrels and drums, greases and lubricants, and leather chemicals and providing services in the areas of travel and tours, logistics, container freight station,project engineering and consultancy etc. through its 45 plants, strategic business
units, sales offices, branch offices, technical services centers spreading all over India. BLC is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini-ratna CPSE in Medium and Light Engineering sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Kolkata, West Bengal. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company were Rs.30 crore and Rs. 16.29 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the BLIL in the company is 61.8%.
NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (Services Business)
- No of Post : 01
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000—75,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Services Business) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for providing direction and guidance to the Business under his charge i.e.; Corporate Travel Management and Holidays, Logistics Services and Logistics Infrastructure, Environment Scanning, formulation and implementation of business strategies along with identification of appropriate technologies in the relevant areas.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with adequate managerial experience at a senior level in an organization of repute. A PG degree/diploma in management is desirable. Experience in the service sector, especially in Airlines/ Shipping/ Multi-modal transport/ Logistics services would be preferred.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB./Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07th OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Balmer Lawrie||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017