Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited invites application for the recruitment of Executive (Project Logistics) with Graduate educational background
Company name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Posts : Executive (Project Logistics)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs 20600 – 54500/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Kolkata.
Last date to apply : 30 July,2014
Details of Post :
Executive (Project Logistics):
- Position No. 1
- Position Title Executive (Project Logistics)
- SBU/Function SBU – Logistics Services
- Level & Grade Junior Management; Grade E2/E3
- Qualification : The applicant must be a Graduate. Post Graduation in Management* with specialization in Logistics/SCM/Marketing will be preferred.*2 year full time or 3 year part time courses will be preferred.
- Description :
- The incumbent would be required to:-Implement effectively the direct sales strategies and achieve allocated sales objectives.
- Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and meet/exceed the same.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Report on the day-to-day sales activities and achieve performance objectives by effectively deploying strategies as regards pricing, target customers, channels, associates etc.
- Scout for new clients through regular cold-calling, generating leads from existing clientele, represent Company in exhibitions.
- Identify and act upon opportunities of expansion into different geographies, carry out and report periodically on secondary research.
- Ensure compliance to internal company sales policy and approved sales process. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Experience Profile Grade Graduates Professionally Qualified E2 9 3 , E3 12 5 Prior experience in sales of Logistics products or project sales will be an added advantage.
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years.
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted online or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 July,2014
|Click here for More Details|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017