Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Field Assistant Job on or before 14.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, 21, Netaji Subash Road, Kolkata -700 001, West Bengal|
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Field Assistant Recruitment:
SBU Logistics Services of the Company seeks to induct young talent on CONTRACTUAL BASIS at Kolkata. The details of vacancies are as below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Field Assistant||01||The applicant must be a Graduate; ; those Customs ‘H/G’ card and Port Trust Card in addition, may be preferred. Post qualification experience of 2 years in relevant field, those experienced in CHA activities at Port/ CFS/ Airport may be
|As per norms||Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 35 years|
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Field Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistant Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited:
Selected candidate for the above position would be placed under Direct Contract with the Company. The contract would be for one year. It may be considered for renewal from time to time. Actual compensation package offered would depend on qualification, experience etc. Last date for submission of applications is 14/01/2015.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/ in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the selection process against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time.
- The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Balmer Lawrie|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016