Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited invites application for the recruitment of Field Assistant on contract basis with Graduate holders
Company name : Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Posts : Field Assistant on contract basis
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 5700-9840 /- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 06/8/2014
Details of Post :
Field Assistant on contract basis
THE COMPANY : Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit of Rs. 200 crores.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES : The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Industrial Packaging, Corporate Travel and Logistics. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Performance Chemicals, etc.
CURRENT OPENINGS : SBU Logistics Services of the Company seeks to induct young talent on CONTRACTUAL BASIS at Kolkata. The details of vacancies are as below:
- Name of the Post :Field Assistant [CHA]
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Graduate holding Customs ‘H/G’ card
- Minimum post-qualification experience (years) : 2 years in relevant field(Candidates with experiencein CHA activities at Port/ CFS/ Airport may be preferred )
- Age : 35
- Remuneration :Rs. 5700-9840
Selected candidate for the above position would be placed under Direct Contract with the Company. The contract would be for one year. It may be considered for renewal from time to time. Actual compensation package offered would depend on qualification, experience etc.PLEASE READ THE OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POSITIONS
HOW TO APPLY : Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Last date for submission of applications is 6 th August, 2014.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/ in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the selection process against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time.
- The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017