Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F] through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F] on or before 09/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
||Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F]
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited, Kolkata
Detail of Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F] Recruitment:
THE COMPANY :
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. For the year ending 31.03.2014, the Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 2843 crores and a Profit before tax of Rs. 220 crores
- Position Title Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F]
- SBU/Function & Location SBU – Greases & Lubricants, Silvassa
- Level & Grade Middle Management; Grade E4/E5
- Qualification The applicant should be an ACA/ICWA.
- Indicative Job Description The incumbent would be responsible for handling A&F functions of the SBU in Western Region, which in addition to the key activities of overseeing core accounting functions of Book-Keeping, Accounts Closure, TCR Handling, Fund Management, Audit Handling etc. would entail the following:- 1. Monitoring & Controlling cost and utilization of Fund 2. Active Management of Debtors 3. Leading cost control initiatives and effective working capital utilization as a key management team member by undertaking relevant initiatives in Inventory Checking & Reporting, Variance Analysis, Debtors Analysis, and reporting. 4. Facilitating the process of SAP Implementation, ensure SAP and Physical stocks are correct at any given time. 5. Incumbent is also expected to implement effective management control system through SAP. 6. Assist, advice and support the Unit Head, Regional Sales Head (Industrial & Channel) to enhance contribution per KL. The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Experience Profile Should have relevant post-qualification experience of minimum 7 years for Grade E4 & 9 years for Grade E5 as on the date of notification. Candidates with relevant hands-on experience in SAP FICO modules will be preferred.
- Maximum Age Maximum age as on the date of notification should be 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited – Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F] Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Manager/ Chief Manager [A&F] Vacancy in Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited :
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted online or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#. Last date for submission of applications is 9th January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/01/2015