Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 16/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Varanasi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
Detail Of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant with a salary (a) 12,000/- p.m. – 20% HRA as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-INSPIRE Faculty Research Project entitled “Synergistic effects of HIV-1 accessory proteins on human immune system” for the period of one year. Extension of the tenure may be considered based on the performance of the candidate.
- This post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Candidate should hold M.Sc. degree (with minimum of 55% marks) in Zoology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Human Genetics and age not exceeding 30 years.
- A relaxation of 5 years of the upper age limit will be permitted to SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Female candidates. All the things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be given preference as per GOI rules.
- Desirable: Prior work experience in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Cell Biology
Selection Procedure For Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
Applications are invited on plain paper providing detailed updated CV, research experience (if any) supported by all attested documents (in hard copy) should reach to principal investigator Dr. Santosh Kumar Singh, Molecular Biology Unit, Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi-221005 within 21 days of this advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid, if called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017